SDR SCCA

Thread: 3/22 event vs. Corona virus?

3/22 event vs. Corona virus?

Is the eboard meeting on this? I see on MSR the event is still scheduled to be held?

So probably there needs to be a posting in the affirmative or not. Many members & especially noobs will want to know.

Just trying to get info.

Last event was bueno, good work.

B

Just as a point of info, BMWCCA canceled the one for today 3/14/20. Citing weather & virus.
    "Leave me alone, I know what I'm doing!" Kimi Raikkonen to his race engineer 2012 Abu Dhabi GP (Win)

Hi Bob. Official cancellation notice went out by email today, along with updates in the event on Facebook including reply notifications there. It was a topic at the Region BOD meeting and have been in close contact with the Committee. Ultimately, too many things changing and stacked against it to continue and be fair to all our members and the community.

Thanks. Let's hope this stuff is over fast.

B
    "Leave me alone, I know what I'm doing!" Kimi Raikkonen to his race engineer 2012 Abu Dhabi GP (Win)

I don't have FB (I have LinkedIn). Thank you for the info.

No problem, you can always check the main website sdrscca.com and click the Upcoming Events link, that will take you to our MSR page with all event specific status there.

We're on hold for now 😭

Quote Originally Posted by NickLulu View Post
    I don't have FB (I have LinkedIn). Thank you for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by cpasti View Post
    No problem, you can always check the main website sdrscca.com and click the Upcoming Events link, that will take you to our MSR page with all event specific status there.

We're on hold for now 😭
    I'll keep my ears on the ground.

Stay safe and healthy everybody