SDR SCCA

Thread: 2020 Schedule Posted!

2020 Schedule Posted!

Pencil in your calendars, plan completion dates for your winter upgrades and maintenance, new cars, or whatever you have up your sleeves for the competition in 2020!

We'll be kicking off the new year in a new location with an Elsinore practice and champ February 8-9. Buttery smooth and grippy surface!

https://sdr-solo.motorsportreg.com/

Hi,

MSR only labels one event as a Championship event 2/9/20, so the rest are rally's, car shows, w2w? Please update MSR titles (if this is how it will be) to clearly show which ones are championships. We have all kinds of events & it's hard enough to navigate MSR (with dozens of clubs & hundreds of events) and not be clear what is a champ, a practice, an invitation only, a club only, etc. We have all those kinds of events. Thanks

So if there are 2 dates ex: 4/18-19 does that mean a Sat practice and a Sunday Champ. Who knows? Another ex: is 6/14 the 7th champ? Gotta be clear. Trying to plan a calendar for 2020, help please.

Merry Christmas.

hohoho
    Last edited by froggy47; 12-22-2019 at 01:54 PM.
    "Leave me alone, I know what I'm doing!" Kimi Raikkonen to his race engineer 2012 Abu Dhabi GP (Win)

Bob, 1/25-26 are practice only. For all other dates, Saturdays are practices, Sundays are champs for your planning. We're out ahead of where we normally are schedule wise. Would you like to help if you are concerned?

Quote Originally Posted by froggy47 View Post
    Hi,

MSR only labels one event as a Championship event 2/9/20, so the rest are rally's, car shows, w2w? Please update MSR titles (if this is how it will be) to clearly show which ones are championships. We have all kinds of events & it's hard enough to navigate MSR (with dozens of clubs & hundreds of events) and not be clear what is a champ, a practice, an invitation only, a club only, etc. We have all those kinds of events. Thanks

So if there are 2 dates ex: 4/18-19 does that mean a Sat practice and a Sunday Champ. Who knows? Another ex: is 6/14 the 7th champ? Gotta be clear. Trying to plan a calendar for 2020, help please.

Merry Christmas.

hohoho

Quote Originally Posted by cpasti View Post
    Bob, 1/25-26 are practice only. For all other dates, Saturdays are practices, Sundays are champs for your planning. We're out ahead of where we normally are schedule wise. Would you like to help if you are concerned?
    Thanks, makes it nice to have all sd solo on one page, could not get there with msr. Still would be nice champ #1, champ #2, etc.

If I had time I'd help more, don't take this the wrong way, there are a lot, almost everyone doing great work, but last time I went to an eboard meeting it was not like adults were in charge. Maybe it's better now. It only takes one or two "personalities" to disrupt a meeting, sigh. Just my 2 cents worth.

"Leave me alone, I know what I'm doing!" Kimi Raikkonen to his race engineer 2012 Abu Dhabi GP (Win)