SDR SCCA

Thread: SOLO August 25, 2019

SOLO August 25, 2019

Attached are the preliminary results from today's champ event.

final results are up -randyc

Darn, 2.3 sec faster than #2 and still PAX only 18. Must try harder.
    Last edited by FFwizard; 08-26-2019 at 08:12 AM.
    Mark, 1990 Van Diemen, CM
    You can try to make a street car into an autocrosser or you can do a lot less work and make a race car into a great autocrosser

Looked fast enough to me Mark. Thanks for getting this out so quickly Ashley, couple car changes in CAM-T, Bryant Morris in 73 Chevrolet Camaro, Fred Fogerty in 70 Chevrolet Nova.
    CAM is good...

Quote Originally Posted by tomswheels View Post
    Looked fast enough to me Mark. Thanks for getting this out so quickly Ashley, couple car changes in CAM-T, Bryant Morris in 73 Chevrolet Camaro, Fred Fogerty in 70 Chevrolet Nova.
    Thank you! I forgot Bry was in a different car, and Fred in a few different cars. Will get that updated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks all, good event even if some of us only got 3 runs (hmmm). John's leak not too $$$ to fix, happy for him. Not a fan of so many hair pin & pinched off turns, but that's just me. Event ran smooth all in all so props you guys!

Froggy
    "Leave me alone, I know what I'm doing!" Kimi Raikkonen to his race engineer 2012 Abu Dhabi GP (Win)

Administrator SCNAX
    Chattanooga, TN (just west of Tail of the Dragon)
    "Definition of a "good day" autocrossing? If you can make it all day without someone yelling at you." - R. Noll
    This forum and server sponsored by some guy in Tennessee