SDR SCCA

Thread: SOLO April 28, 2019

SOLO April 28, 2019

Take 2!

Here are the revised preliminary results from the Champ Event on April 28, 2019.

Hopefully all the errors have been resolved.

Thanks for bearing with me,
    Ashley

Final results have been posted. Sorry for the delay..I lamed out. -randyc
    Last edited by ashley_w; 04-29-2019 at 09:06 PM.

Junior Member DCCSD
    Thank you for the work! I was curious as I see several people missing from the results that ran in class... They usually work, and I know it was hectic on Sunday, maybe some missed checking in to worker assignments thus missing from results?

Member SCNAX
    Hi, in the preliminary results it has me in BS but I'm actually a DS car. I ran in DS Sunday. #808 I also have a picture of that days results showing me in DS. Thank you
    -Dennis #808

Thank you, I had a software glitch, but everyone should be there now on the revised sheets I just posted! Fingers crossed.

Thanks! I just caught that and fixed it!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hi, in the preliminary results it has me in BS but I'm actually a DS car. I ran in DS Sunday. #808 I also have a picture of that days results showing me in DS. Thank you

Junior Member DCCSD
    Missing John is AS?

Member SCNAX
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley_w View Post
    Thanks! I just caught that and fixed it!

Thank you!
    -Dennis #808

Yes, I am missing from AS - John K, #109

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Sorry about that John! Will get you added.
    Quote Originally Posted by JKinOB View Post
    Yes, I am missing from AS - John K, #109

Thanks!

Looks like
    11 BSP 158 Edwin L 97 Honda Civic
    should be an S2000
    from https://www.studiomsd.com/p980158957 and picture 901A4708 ... it is ~~the 35th picture

Quote Originally Posted by ashley_w View Post

Here are the revised preliminary results from the Champ Event on April 28, 2019.

Ashley
    This event has been run in violation of our sup-regs.
    IE:

1. No posted course map.
    2. No posted results.
    3. Improper placement of sound monitor.
    Last edited by Pervis; 05-06-2019 at 12:37 PM.

My results are all jacked up, this for #49 in ESP. Run 1 is shown correctly. What's shown as Run 2 was a rerun. I stopped for a courseworker in the last slalom, held my arm up, and completed the course at reduced speed; I was also TOLD I had a rerun.
    What's shown as Run 3 was my run 2. What's shown as Run 4 is not my run at all. I had no time resembling it - although I did have a second rerun, for a downed cone in the last slalom - and this could be it.
    My two missing times, are 63.276 for Run 3 and 61.815 for Run 4. I still have my yellow sticky notes if you want to see a photo of them.
    I looked for posted times before I left the event but couldn't find them. I have to say that I can't remember being given wrong times before. I feel sorry for the people working the trailer at that event, there were a lot of timing and scoring problems, and a lot of reruns. That said, I enjoyed the course.

Great event, can't wait for June 1st/2nd

Hi:

What does it mean to "win a trophy"? I guess I got the best novice time, is the trophy purely symbolic or is there something physical associated with it?

Quote Originally Posted by S. Wolf View Post
    Hi:

What does it mean to "win a trophy"? I guess I got the best novice time, is the trophy purely symbolic or is there something physical associated with it?
    Novice class is not a competition class, but used for development and recruitment purposes, taking the stress off “competing,” thus no trophies are awarded. It’s also a practical reality of often the cars are not fully “classed” for index purposes, and novices run throughout the day rather than the same run group, so course conditions could give a significant advantage/disadvantage as well.

That said, trophies are typically awarded in competitive classes in the form of a credit for future event entry costs, or in lieu of that if desired, a physical trophy.

Administrator SCNAX
    Chattanooga, TN (just west of Tail of the Dragon)
    "Definition of a "good day" autocrossing? If you can make it all day without someone yelling at you." - R. Noll
    This forum and server sponsored by some guy in Tennessee