SDR SCCA

Thread: Pics 4/27/19 Novice School

Pics 4/27/19 Novice School

As promised, here are some low quality versions of pictures from the 4/27 Novice Drivers school. It was my first time shooting AutoX, so go easy on me

That said if you want hi res photos just shoot me a PM and I'll do what I can. Depending on how many photos you ask for I may as for a few bucks, or that you buy me lunch or a beer or *cough* co-drive? (I can dream right?) If you really like an image and you want me to touch it up I can do that as well. But as I was telling people I don't make a living doing this and don't intend to start! I just want you all to enjoy them.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5mhu55ieo...IBVHFk6Ya?dl=0

Great photos, thanks so much for sharing!!!

Sure Ill kick you down some bucks

Quote Originally Posted by spazegun2213 View Post
    As promised, here are some low quality versions of pictures from the 4/27 Novice Drivers school. It was my first time shooting AutoX, so go easy on me

That said if you want hi res photos just shoot me a PM and I'll do what I can. Depending on how many photos you ask for I may as for a few bucks, or that you buy me lunch or a beer or *cough* co-drive? (I can dream right?) If you really like an image and you want me to touch it up I can do that as well. But as I was telling people I don't make a living doing this and don't intend to start! I just want you all to enjoy them.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5mhu55ieo...IBVHFk6Ya?dl=0
    Sure u can email me at stevenshilts1@gmail.com Ill send u my number
    Regards, lagoon agua El Camino The Way

Member SCNAX
    Thank you for the great pics. Do you have a social media handle for credit?
    -Dennis #808

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Thank you for the great pics. Do you have a social media handle for credit?
    Thanks man! I'm on instagram @spazegun2213