SDR SCCA

Thread: I am so out of the loop, questions for the group

I am so out of the loop, questions for the group

1) CAM cars running in the morning, has someone lost their mind? I am not against it, just wondering if my autox world is no longer running on 20 year old rules?

2) Remember TART, Bueller, Bueller? What happened to this club? Not on the schedule? Poof?

Really trying to stay up to date.

Next thing you know IS1 will be back.

Hmmm.

Froggy, see ya Sunday.
    "Leave me alone, I know what I'm doing!" Kimi Raikkonen to his race engineer 2012 Abu Dhabi GP (Win)

Guess you will have to talk to people on Sunday.
    A lot has been forced on the Solo committee.

Save 5 people (the self appointed "region board") were all in the dark, unless you read the Region minutes.

In a nutshell - the region board invalidated clubs, neutered the "committee" and took over by force.
    Last edited by CNaylor; 04-04-2019 at 08:24 PM.

Thanks Craig, I knew "of" the region board but not much really about what they do. I thought it was mostly SCCA track stuff, much more I see.
    "Leave me alone, I know what I'm doing!" Kimi Raikkonen to his race engineer 2012 Abu Dhabi GP (Win)

Apparentlly our Solo Suplemental Regulations mean nothing any more.

Sadly, Jeff, I think that after the Supplemental Rules get "overhauled" (by the actions of a few, shortly); the rules won't even be recognizable.

I think most of the people involved in the overhaul have good intentions, and good reasons for the sudden changes; most of which were made to ensure the survival of the San Diego Region. I don't always agree with the changes, but I respect the hard work the leadership has put into making the hard decisions needed to carry the Region through some tough times. I encourage anyone who disagrees with the changes to get involved with the process to better understand it, if you are not already.

Read the minutes of the meetings, or better yet, attend the meetings.

John
    Corruption of English is worsest than the worst.