SDR SCCA

Thread: Pix and Videos of 02/03/19 Event

Pix and Videos of 02/03/19 Event

Thanks DCCSD - it was an awesome course - great fun to drive. I was a little worried about cone overload at the top of the hill but it drove better than when I walked it. Or I was to sleepy to notice the rest of the cones lol.

Here's my fastest GS Winning Run (55.470)

2018 WRB WRX + 2016 GS Prepped Focus ST

Here's Kristen's DS Winning Run - (56.312)

2018 WRB WRX + 2016 GS Prepped Focus ST

Folks, I’ve processed all the Late Apex Photos from the event, but my internet is down again. �� Cox will be out tomorrow morning for the forth time in three weeks. Until I can get a reliable high speed connection, I can’t upload the shots to my webpage. But I’ll post when they’re up.

Quote Originally Posted by BM96 View Post
    Folks, I’ve processed all the Late Apex Photos from the event, but my internet is down again. �� Cox will be out tomorrow morning for the forth time in three weeks. Until I can get a reliable high speed connection, I can’t upload the shots to my web page. But I’ll post when they’re up.
    After many hours of uploading a few at a time, all the photos are posted at Late Apex Photo. Enjoy!

This was my first attempt at Autocross, so I wasn't fast, but here's my video.

Thanks for everyone who gave me tips to help me learn! Looking forward to the next time!
    Last edited by Tim; 02-19-2019 at 08:29 AM.