SDR SCCA

Thread: SCNAX 9/17/17 Championship

SCNAX 9/17/17 Championship

My best clean was 45.027. I had a faster 44.725 run but hit the last slalom cone right before the finish...

Quote Originally Posted by Robertsmania View Post
    My best clean was 45.027. I had a faster 44.725 run but hit the last slalom cone right before the finish...
    Yeah, that last slalom cone was popular (I hit it on my first run and Stan hit it twice). I paced it off and it was about 3 paces shorter separation than between the previous 2 cones ... but I forgot that on my first run.
    My best (and only) clean run was a 44.229. I had a 43.56 but hit the outside cone in the middle of that early, fast left sweeper by trying to go too fast (and I found out later I had already hit the very first pointer cone )

Trying out a new 2 camera format ... will probably do it a bit different next time

Hitting cones was my problem coned both my fastest runs tried to clean it up on the last run but went about a second slower. 43.1

It looks like I owe an apology to the 4th group workers. I got called for a cone on my 2nd run that I didn't think I'd hit any and none of the 3 people I had watching said they saw one ... but as you can see below, I did indeed hit one. Part of my frustration was from all the cones I got called for (and probably hit) at the previous event that I was surprised I hit and cost me the win.

Anyway, I apologize for doubting the workers and my outburst
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Too Many Photos Posted

Wow, I went a little crazy at the SCNAX event and took way too many photos. Since they’re processed anyway, I’ve posted over 400 of them at Late Apex Photo. I think I got just about everyone multiple times, so enjoy.
    Attached Images Attached Images