SDR SCCA

Thread: SCAT August 13, 2017

SCAT August 13, 2017

Here are the preliminary class and PAX results from the SCAT event on August 13.

Final results are up -randyc

Thank you Larry for doing all you do at SDR. Thank you SCAT for one of the most fun courses in the west lot I've ever driven!

Note - Larry when you do the audit it seems as though my times for DS and DS-X seem to have been switched about again. If you could just take a look when do the audit that'd be awesome. Thank you again
    2018 WRB WRX + 2016 GS Prepped Focus ST

Quote Originally Posted by justaddnosplease View Post
    Thank you Larry for doing all you do at SDR. Thank you SCAT for one of the most fun courses in the west lot I've ever driven!

Note - Larry when you do the audit it seems as though my times for DS and DS-X seem to have been switched about again. If you could just take a look when do the audit that'd be awesome. Thank you again
    I blame the computer. I was trying to fix that, but Larry said it'd come out in the audit. Was having trouble reading the bright green numbers on silver car for 116 and I think I put him in as 114.

Quote Originally Posted by markw View Post
    I blame the computer. I was trying to fix that, but Larry said it'd come out in the audit. Was having trouble reading the bright green numbers on silver car for 116 and I think I put him in as 114.
    sounds like operator error LOL
    2018 WRB WRX + 2016 GS Prepped Focus ST

Administrator SCNAX
    Chattanooga, TN (just west of Tail of the Dragon)
    "Definition of a "good day" autocrossing? If you can make it all day without someone yelling at you." - R. Noll
    This forum and server sponsored by some guy in Tennessee

Administrator SCNAX
    Chattanooga, TN (just west of Tail of the Dragon)
    Points update with corrections
    "Definition of a "good day" autocrossing? If you can make it all day without someone yelling at you." - R. Noll
    This forum and server sponsored by some guy in Tennessee

I can't get the points update to show up!
    CAM is good...