SDR SCCA

Thread: Class points

Class points

How often can we expect the class points to be updated?
    Mark, 1990 Van Diemen, CM
    You can try to make a street car into an autocrosser or you can do a lot less work and make a race car into a great autocrosser

After each event, and before the next one. Of course the people doing it have jobs and lives.

I checked the supplemental rules, and we have no rule preventing an individual from keeping their own tabulation.

'Go slow to go fast' they say'. Heh. Trust me...... when it comes down to the fast ones? They go fast to go fast.

Administrator SCNAX
    Chattanooga, TN (just west of Tail of the Dragon)
    In this case, it was my fault. I was sent the updated points a week ago and then forgot to update the website. Apologies. They have now been updated with the results of event 6.

http://sdrscca.com/solo-results-and-standings/
    "Definition of a "good day" autocrossing? If you can make it all day without someone yelling at you." - R. Noll
    This forum and server sponsored by some guy in Tennessee

Thanks, Randy.

But we still don't have the Driver of the Year caught up. And what we do have has no totals after five events, I think?

CandyGram for Mr. Yamfang! Candygram for Mr. Yamfang!
    Corruption of English is worsest than the worst.

Administrator SCNAX
    It is all there. One doc was formatted odd and I noted that the last event/totals are on subsequent sheets.

And always refresh the doc if you are not seeing the latest.

Quote Originally Posted by lost won View Post
    Thanks, Randy.

But we still don't have the Driver of the Year caught up. And what we do have has no totals after five events, I think?

CandyGram for Mr. Yamfang! Candygram for Mr. Yamfang!
    "Definition of a "good day" autocrossing? If you can make it all day without someone yelling at you." - R. Noll

Thanks, again, Randy. I finally see the light. Gotta print all eight sheets. Then put page one with page 5. And so on...

Tricky. I wasn't scrolling down all the way. Okay, Yamfang, my bad. You're off the hook.

I got a late start this year; I'm back on page three. But I'm trying to make page one by late December.....

John
    Corruption of English is worsest than the worst.

Back to waiting for update. Does someone need help?
    Mark
    Mark, 1990 Van Diemen, CM
    You can try to make a street car into an autocrosser or you can do a lot less work and make a race car into a great autocrosser

Administrator SCNAX
    Uploaded latest results which include event 7. Note that DOY and Class Points are printed out into 2 separate sheets. I have made the suggestion we should probably print them landscape and fit to a page. So maybe they will be updated again.

Administrator SCNAX
    Mr Y fixed the formatting so all is good now.

Thanks much Randy!
    CAM is good...

My vtec goes BwaaaaAAAH! SCNAX HY.'s Avatar
    I try to get them done within a week of receiving them from Larry, but this time around I was particularly later than usual since late August means school's about to open...

I will always have it done well before the following event. Sorry for you antsy individuals!
    -Hank #13

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”
    ― Edmund Burke

"Hank, YEEEE HAW!!! you're a tard head :P" - Diane Bollenbecker

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes." -Obi Wan Kenobi aka Old Ben Kenobi aka Our Only Hope