SDR SCCA

Thread: SDAD July 26, 2015

SDAD July 26, 2015

edit to say final results are now up . randy chase

Quote Originally Posted by LarryC View Post
    Here are the preliminary results from the SDAD event on July 26th.
    Thanks larry! My stx times don't show up for whatever reason...can you fix please?
    2018 WRB WRX + 2016 GS Prepped Focus ST

Quote Originally Posted by justaddnosplease View Post
    Thanks larry! My stx times don't show up for whatever reason...can you fix please?
    You do show up in xDS, but you probably know this.
    So what color skirt will you be wearing next time?

Quote Originally Posted by itrbruce View Post
    You do show up in xDS, but you probably know this.
    So what color skirt will you be wearing next time?
    It has to be black...slimming and all. I didn't actually understand the course to save my life. Congrats on the win BS btw Bruce! Nice driving out there! How do you like the RS3V2's on the Evo?
    2018 WRB WRX + 2016 GS Prepped Focus ST

Quote Originally Posted by justaddnosplease View Post
    It has to be black...slimming and all. I didn't actually understand the course to save my life. Congrats on the win BS btw Bruce! Nice driving out there! How do you like the RS3V2's on the Evo?
    Why do you consider my win BS ... oh, you mean B-Street
    And not to highjack the thread, but I suppose its major purpose is done... I probably can't give you a great answer on the tires, I don't even know which version they are (I bought them used from Derek) and I don't have a recent comparison to any of the other tires out there except the 280 TW Hankook Ventus V12 evos that I had been running... the RS3V2s are obviously considerably better. But I have been daily driving them since the week in between the Tour & the Pro, raced them at the Pro (where I didn't really know what pressures to run them at) and 2 events here and except for my mediocre performance at the Pro I have been very happy them. At the Q they seem ready to go at the start of run 1, at this last event I lost ~0.2 (estimated from data logging) at the end of my last run because I had to ease up on the last right hander because they were getting a bit hot and felt like they were getting a little slimey (I had not been watering them). They seem to be reasonably responsive, have good grip and are nice and predicable. Sorry I don't have anything better for you.