SDR SCCA

Thread: How do I join?

How do I join?

I am currently competing in San Diego Club Racing and I've heard good things about SCNAX, they seem laid back and host the best events, as I've been to about 6 SCCA autox events total, not that i'm playing favs lol how do i apply or join this club? and after yesterday's run by justin, i promise i wont be drifting like that lol
    Last edited by Dtravman; 10-18-2010 at 09:21 AM.

Sup Trav?

I just joined last week... Warren is the man you want to talk to.

Quote Originally Posted by kidhaulin3 View Post
    Sup Trav?

I just joined last week... Warren is the man you want to talk to.
    Warren? I always see that guy yelling @ other people, and one time when i was working the course, i saw him swearing as he took a corner w/ a little oversteer LOL jk What is his username?

and btw nice runs yesterday! Those tires really made a difference!.. now i need some comp Rs..

Quote Originally Posted by Dtravman View Post
    Warren? I always see that guy yelling @ other people, and one time when i was working the course, i saw him swearing as he took a corner w/ a little oversteer LOL jk What is his username?

and btw nice runs yesterday! Those tires really made a difference!.. now i need some comp Rs..
    His username is nalbar, and ya you can definitely hear him from across the lot..

::SIGH::

Here I am resting from work, minding my own business .........

'Go slow to go fast' they say'. Heh. Trust me...... when it comes down to the fast ones? They go fast to go fast.