PDA

View Full Version : Class points

FFwizard
08-04-2017, 08:46 AM
How often can we expect the class points to be updated?

nalbar
08-05-2017, 01:29 PM
After each event, and before the next one. Of course the people doing it have jobs and lives.

I checked the supplemental rules, and we have no rule preventing an individual from keeping their own tabulation.

RandyC
08-06-2017, 04:35 AM
In this case, it was my fault. I was sent the updated points a week ago and then forgot to update the website. Apologies. They have now been updated with the results of event 6.

http://sdrscca.com/solo-results-and-standings/

lost won
08-06-2017, 01:24 PM
Thanks, Randy.

But we still don't have the Driver of the Year caught up. And what we do have has no totals after five events, I think?

CandyGram for Mr. Yamfang! Candygram for Mr. Yamfang!

RandyC
08-08-2017, 04:29 PM
It is all there. One doc was formatted odd and I noted that the last event/totals are on subsequent sheets.

And always refresh the doc if you are not seeing the latest.

Thanks, Randy.

But we still don't have the Driver of the Year caught up. And what we do have has no totals after five events, I think?

CandyGram for Mr. Yamfang! Candygram for Mr. Yamfang!

lost won
08-08-2017, 10:27 PM
Thanks, again, Randy. I finally see the light. Gotta print all eight sheets. Then put page one with page 5. And so on...

Tricky. I wasn't scrolling down all the way. Okay, Yamfang, my bad. You're off the hook.

I got a late start this year; I'm back on page three. But I'm trying to make page one by late December.....

John

FFwizard
08-23-2017, 09:06 AM
Back to waiting for update. Does someone need help?
Mark

RandyC
08-30-2017, 05:00 PM
Uploaded latest results which include event 7. Note that DOY and Class Points are printed out into 2 separate sheets. I have made the suggestion we should probably print them landscape and fit to a page. So maybe they will be updated again.

RandyC
08-31-2017, 08:09 AM
Mr Y fixed the formatting so all is good now.

tomswheels
09-01-2017, 08:04 AM
Thanks much Randy!

HY.
09-03-2017, 04:33 PM
I try to get them done within a week of receiving them from Larry, but this time around I was particularly later than usual since late August means school's about to open...

I will always have it done well before the following event. Sorry for you antsy individuals!